Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Taking the inside outside..

I love the trend of using furniture as decoration. I love seeing lounge out on the lawn or a dressing table in a field. So today's post is full of pictures saved on my computer that feature just this.

Look at this divine chaise... fabulous seating and an amazing photo prop!
Found via Summer Picnic Wedding
This set of drawers (complete with amazing glassware and ranunculus) makes for an amazing "alter" at this garden wedding. (Incidentally, this was one of my all-time favourite weddings for inspiration and will no doubt appear on my blog again some time soon. View the whole thing over here)
Rachel & Brent's wedding from Green Wedding Shoes

Another fantastic "alter" using bedside tables. Great colour!
Maya & Dave's wedding on Green Wedding Shoes


And from the same glorious wedding, how about an old desk as a: ....photo-booth..... guest book.... or dessert table??


Or how about an entire lounge area for your guests...
Danni & Nick's wedding via Design Sponge

And to finish things off.. here is a snapshot of my ceremony furniture:



No comments:

Post a Comment