Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Etsy Rave: 'Me and Matilda' for fabulous ties

Since I'm on the subject of guy's outfits, I thought I'd show you our boy's ties and rave about the supplier!


I bought these hand-made ties from Me and Matilda on my all-time favourite shopping website Etsy.  Aren't they great!?

We got:
- 3 x orange gingham skinny ties
- 1 x orange gingham bow-tie (for the groomsman that chose this); and
- 1 x black gingham tie (for the hunky groom).

What I love about them:
  • The glorious patterns available in the shop.
  • The fact that they are handmade by a lovely lady.
  • The fabric is cotton, so they are not shiny. And they are machine washable.
  • She makes them in whatever width you like.. so we got a slightly "skinny" tie for our guys.
  • The ability to mix and match. Wouldn't it look great to choose a few different patterns within one palette? Like this:

Also available were things like ring cushions and pocket squares. And I noticed she is now selling braces too. Cute!

Service was great. The seller made sure we got them in time. And the ties were very well made and looked fabulous!  Consider this a recommendation to go and browse the shop, no matter what your colour scheme is!

No comments:

Post a Comment